Infrastructure 2013 : Global Priorities, Global Insights is the seventh in a series of global annual reports assessing the state of infrastructure globally and connecting strong infrastructure investment decisions to national and metropolitan prosperity.
Infrastructure 2013 includes :
- Up-to-date information on the latest infrastructure investment trends, challenges, and innovations ;
- Coverage of the Asia Pacific region, Europe/Middle East/Africa, and the Americas ;
- Informative charts and graphs ;
- Highlights of transformative infrastructure investments from around the world ;
- Quotes and other insights from the infrastructure field’s leading experts and thinkers.
Produced by the Urban Land Institute and Ernst & Young, Infrastructure 2013 pinpoints the trends, policies, and issues shaping infrastructure in 2013 and beyond. Based on interviews with infrastructure experts, up-to-date research and analysis, and other sources, the report is full of essential information and insights for any infrastructure or land use professional.
Source : Urban Land Institute (ULI)