• Germany is strategically located within Europe. It is a large open economy with diversified industrial hot spots and a long tradition in distance selling.
• Germany will continue to show compelling industrial growth. CBRE Global Investors has developed a proprietary Industrial Growth Score (IGS) which ranks Germany as the European market with the strongest prospects for projected growth in overall industrial activity.
• German markets are showing solid leasing velocity.
• Germany has a high degree of e-commerce take up, second only to the UK. This is creating significant new demand for large fulfillment facilities and mediumsized facilities within and around the metropolitan areas.
• Germany has a structural need for more state-of-the-art logistics assets, and has excellent infrastructure capacity in place to efficiently handle an increased flow of goods.
• The list of active investors is deep and global, including both specialized and open-end funds with the ability to buy large portfolios.
Source : CBRE Global Investors