"In 2018 we expect a year of stability: limited opportunity for further yield compression but not yet a sizeable decrease in capital values."
1. Will 2018 be the turning point in yields?
2. When will the supply response kick off in Europe?
3. Will enthusiasm for logistics globally continue and be corroborated by rental growth?
4. What is the key issue for the US real estate market in 2018?
5. Is Japan's property market at a turning point?
6. What will happen to global investment volumes?
7. Will niche property types like student housing and light industrial continue to deliver outperformance?
"The slowdown from 2015's record volumes was arrested in late 2017 and started to reverse. Next year, we expect activity slightly ahead of the long-term average."
8. Will serviced office providers build momentum in changing the nature of the office landlord market?
9. How will the many challenges facing retail evolve?
10. Will more investors embody formal ESG requirements in their investment criteria?
Source : UBS AG