We are pleased to release the 2013 EMEA edition of our ‘Obligations of Occupation’ report. This edition provides a summary of key cost responsibilities and obligations associated with occupying and purchasing office space in 33 markets across the EMEA region.
‘Obligations of Occupation’ is a reference guide to local market conventions as to how key cost responsibilities are shared between owners and occupiers. It is designed as a useful reference document for comparing practices and liabilities across countries and markets.
The report covers:
- Main aspects of lease structures
- Landlord and tenant responsibilities
- Occupier transaction costs
- Taxation liabilities of tenants related to occupancy
- Ownership restrictions
- Purchaser transaction costs
- Key changes in market practice since last year
This guide should be used alongside our yearly ‘Global Occupancy Costs - Offices’ publication, our occupier flagship report which looks at total occupancy costs per workstation across 126 business districts in 49 countries worldwide.
Source : DTZ (Groupe UGL)